Friday, May 21, 2010

Kindness...

I loved today's Daily word:

Friday, May 21, 2010
Kindness
I am a kind and loving human being.
When I am kind, I feel connected to my spiritual center, to the light of God within. When I am gracious to someone, I help light up the world. Through even the smallest act of kindness, the love of God is expressing through me.

When I offer my time and attention, when I offer a compassionate word or a caring touch, I am saying, "I honor your presence. I acknowledge and value you." In that instant of grace, we each connect with the Divine.

Kindness removes all tiredness and strain. It lightens my mood and floods my mind and body with joyous energy. In loving others, I am doing that which brings me closest to God, for God is love.

www.dailyword.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter
Hit Counter